JOB PLACEMENT SERVICES
At CALC, Institute of Technology, students who successfully complete a program within their originally scheduled time-frame are eligible for job placement services. However, at any time, all students are welcome to meet with a placement coordinator. The goal of Placement Services is to provide assistance, guidance and resources for students so they may conduct a productive job search.
OUR JOB PLACEMENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT OFFERS:
- Resumé assistance and critique
- Individualized job search planning
- Workshops covering online job search, interview skills and clinical reviews
- Unpublished job leads from community employers that hire our students
- Computer and internet access to search, apply and follow up on positions
- Classroom presentations and guest speakers to enhance career development skills
- Mock interviews with community employers to refine techniques and receive feedback
We are developing a partnership with Glassdoor, a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies. Click the link button below to gain access:
ZipRecruiter is a online employment marketplace that leverages Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered smart matching technology to actively connect millions of employers and job seekers. Click the link button below to gain access:
Contact Us today for more information about the job placement services we offer at CALC.
*CALC, Institute of Technology cannot guarantee employment to any student.